WHAT IS A COOKIE
Cookies are files sent to a browser via a web server to record the User’s activities on a particular website. The first purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services. Furthermore, Cookies personalize the services offered by the Web, facilitating and offering each user information of interest or that could interest him, based on the use he makes of the Services.
Likewise, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they can facilitate or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATION
We inform you that, by continuing to browse, you consent to the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use via your browser.
The LSSI-CE Regulation ( Information Society Law and Electronic Commerce )
The RGPD ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals ), which unifies the discipline of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
TYPES OF COOKIES
To offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and develop your business, this website uses its own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies : are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services existing therein, such as, for example, traffic control and data communication, identification of session, access to restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sounds or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : these are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : they are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies : are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use. you do from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies : This website may use third-party services which, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the site and other Internet services.
You can also adapt the settings so that the browser refuses all cookies , or only third – party cookies . And you can also delete all cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must keep in mind that you will have to separately adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use since, as we mentioned above, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-predamientos?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios- we
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265